Friday 1 March 2013

India Wishlist

So at the end of May me and a couple of my girl friends are going travelling around India, we are heading to Goa, Mumbai, Delhi and Hyderabad, so naturally because i've never been outside Europe or America, I am a bit apprehensive, but mainly because I have no idea what I'm going to wear! But as usual, my best friend Miss Topshop comes to my rescue with their safari collection with bright colours and geometric patterns it definitely fits the bill, and these are my favourite pieces from that collection.

2 comments:

  1. I've just got back from traveling around asia you're gonna love it. it's the best thing I've ever done, Also I have the topshop cropped top great choice

    Jorden x

    http://fourbluemondays.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you! i am so excited but also scared haha. where abouts did you go in india? is there anywhere you would recommend?

      Laura
      x

      Delete

Followers