1. You must copy and paste these 'rules' onto your post when you write it, it doesn't take long!.
2. You must state that this tag was created by 'The Beau Bow' and link www.thebeaubow.blogspot.com
3. You must thank the person who tagged you at the start of your post (link their blog as well) -follow them if you're feeling nice!, and then at the end of your post state who you tag, and then comment on their blog on their latest post to let them know you tagged them, and link your post so they can see what to do.
4. Title this post 'The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG' so everyone knows what it is about.
5. Have fun! :)
1. Name a Beauty Regime that you rarely do?
Moisturise- I know it's really bad and I really should do it but you know how it is, never have the time!
2. Is Washing Your Make-up Brushes Something you do Regularly?
I only really have a Mac eyeliner brush which I usually clean with a make-up wipe most times I use it.
3. How Long Will you Last with Chipped Nail Varnish
It depends on the nail varnish, if it's a rubbish one that only lasts a couple of days then I leave it on longer because I don't always have time to re-paint them every couple of days.
4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it? (i.e purchasing a new topcoat, or a new foundation etc.)
I would never buy products like foundation if I hand't run out of my current one unless it was bad for my skin, for example I bought a Mac one that gave me spots so I swapped back to No.7 but usually I replace products as soon as they run out.
5. What is Your Worst Beauty Habit?
Biting the skin around my nails! I don't know why I do it because I have never bitten my nails but I hate it because it always makes my fingers look horrible, I need to stop.
6. Name Something None Beauty Related you Put off Doing all the Time?
Revising, I should be revising for my end of first year exams right now but I always find something better to do.
7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
If I'm really excited to go somewhere then I will get ready really early but on a normal night out I do leave it until the last minute yes.
8. Can you Commit to Spending Bans?
9. How organised is your makeup and nail polish collection?
I am not really the tidiest of people and I usually steal all my flat mate's nail polish but my make up I do keep in a make up bag so I don't lose it mainly.
10. What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post?
A couple of months? I am not entirely sure actually. I did used to be quite lazy with it, I've definitely got better.
I Tag the Lovely Jilly Fretwell to Complete this Tag