Monday 26 November 2012

Party Season!

I am a complete sucker for christmas, I literally love it! And it's mainly because it's party season and I love a bit of sparkle. And Topshop have certainly not disappointed this year with their Limited Edition collection of dresses.


I think this panelled print dress is my favourite from the select dresses, I always love the prints that Topshop create, I was chatting with one of the sales assistants about their galaxy print collection and she agreed that no high street brand does prints quite like Topshop, it's so hard nowadays to find prints that are not designer but don't look cheap just like this dress, the shape is beautiful and the big shoulders are very 'in' right now and I love the colours.


I also love this one because it's a bit more me and it's very festive for this time of year! Neither of these pieces of cheap baring in mind, but perfect if you are going to a Christmas party where you want to dress to impress in front of that guy you like, and this one is perfect for showing a bit of skin! cheeky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers